USE OF homesweetlearning.com IMPLIES AN AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING:
All content and information on this web site are the property of homesweetlearning.com, except the content and information posted by registered homesweetlearning.com users.
Content and information provided by homesweetlearning.com may not be redistributed or reproduced in any way, shape, or form without the written permission of homesweetlearning.com. Failure to do so is a violation of copyright laws.
Any Web site may link to any of the pages on homesweetlearning.com. However, pages from homesweetlearning.com may not be embedded in a frame from the referring site, without the written permission of homesweetlearning.com.
If you are a registered homesweetlearning.com user, then you own all of the content and information you post on homesweetlearning.com, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings.
If you are a registered homesweetlearning.com user, then you specifically give homesweetlearning.com the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant homesweetlearning.com a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content and information that you post on or in connection with homesweetlearning.com. This License ends when you delete your content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
If you are a registered homesweetlearning.com user, when you delete your content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
If you are a registered homesweetlearning.com user, when you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of homesweetlearning.com, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about homesweetlearning.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
The Honor Code is Homesweet Learning’s policy on academic integrity. It articulates Homesweet Learning's expectations of students, tutors, and teachers in establishing and maintaining the highest standards in academic work.
Students, teachers, and tutors may not use Homesweet Learning to be academically dishonest in any way, including:
- Involvement with an academic offense such as plagiarism, cheating, or other violations of academic dishonesty.
- Taking or arranging for the taking of a quiz or test on behalf of the students.
- Completing or arranging for the completion of a take-home assessment of any sort without explanation and comprehension.
- Giving or requesting answers to a question in the absence of helping or receiving help in understanding concepts and developing effective problem-solving approaches.
Teachers and tutors should uphold the following practices in all teaching and tutoring interactions:
- Keep live lesson interactions with students confidential. No information about who you are teaching / tutoring or his/her performance in a given subject is to be shared with anyone (besides a parent) without explicit consent of the students.
- Keep any teaching or tutoring interactions with students professional. During the teaching or tutoring interactions with students, teachers or tutors should not discuss personal matters, or any other topics that are not academically relevant. During the teaching or tutoring interactions with students, teachers or tutors should not engage in any solicitation or promotion of other services or products that are not academically relevant.
- Convey that tutoring is not a replacement for students attending class or doing their homework. The tutor’s role is to help students understand concepts and develop effective problem-solving approaches.
If Homesweet Learning is presented with evidence that its services have been used in a manner contrary to its Honor Code, Homesweet Learning may, in its sole discretion, terminate the account(s) of the involved user(s). If you have questions about which types of teaching or tutoring help are permissible or not permissible, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.